[occupyaustin-it-assets] [occupyaustin-volunteers] Whats up?

Tim Fredlund tim at timpowered.com
Mon Nov 14 15:32:30 CST 2011

We've had issues with Clear capping traffic as well. Large amounts of
bandwidth -or- certain types of traffic can instigate a usage cap with
Clear. We couldn't get a straightforward answer out of them, but it seems
that they are performing some packet analysis in automatically setting
these caps.

It caused enough of an issue for us that we moved to the professional
service tier with them, SLA included, but its still super dodgy.